[Owasp-southafrica] OWASP South Africa

Charl van der Walt charl at sensepost.com
Fri Mar 26 12:56:13 EDT 2010

Stephan,

I wouldn't worry too much about finding something in the middle - I'm pretty sure all of us GP folk would be happy to make a trip to JHB. Does it have to be a 'closed' venue, or would a restaurant work? One option might be to ask ITWeb if they'd let us use their conference room - I'm almost sure they wouldn't mind...

./charl

 ** CRM114 Whitelisted by: From charl at sensepost.com **