[Owasp-southafrica] AntiSec Movement .. ??

Lindsay van Eden Lindsay.vaneden at absa.co.za
Sat Jul 11 12:32:24 EDT 2009

> So perhaps I¹ve yet again missed the boat on this one, but what exactly is
> this new Anti-Sec Movement all about?
> A group of Œhackers¹ recently defaced the image shack - photo hosting
> website.. claiming a security industry reform is needed.
>
> What is their point of their so called movement?
> http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/killerblackbird/Album2/IShacked.jpg
>
> Keeping information secret, .. And not disclosing vulnerabilities ?
> Thoughts?

Important Notice:

Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider,
registration number: NCRCP7.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Please note that there are terms and conditions and some important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that apply to this email. To read this
click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.