[Owasp-southafrica] SECURING MAC OS X LEOPARD (10.5)

Lindsay van Eden lindsay.vaneden at absa.co.za
Wed Aug 20 05:34:59 EDT 2008

Morning everyone,

For those of you who love apple as much as I do, thought this would be most
beneficial.
Corsaire have released their new leopard hardening guide, links below.

Comments?

Lindsay van Eden
GRCB Information Security
Barclays PLC ­ ZA Regional Data Centre

Direct:  +27 11 772 7172
mailto:  Lindsay.vaneden at absa.co.za
mailto:  Lindsay.vaneden at barclays.com
mailto:  GRCBZARegionalDataCentreInformationSecurity at Barclays.com

OWASP South Africa
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/South_Africa

Email: jane.frankland at corsaire.com
<blocked::mailto:jane.frankland at corsaire.com>    Web: www.corsaire.com
<http://www.corsaire.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are

confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking

any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities

other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you have

received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately

and destroy the material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.

DISCLAIMER:  Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are

solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those

of Corsaire Limited, unless otherwise specifically stated.

Corsaire Limited, head office: Unit 2 Grosvenor Court, Hipley Street,

Old Woking, Surrey GU22 9LL. Telephone: +44 (0)1483-746700.

Registered in England No. 3338312. Registered office: Portland House,

Park Street, Bagshot, Surrey GU19 5PG.

------ End of Forwarded Message

Important Notice:

Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider,
registration number: NCRCP7.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Please note that there are terms and conditions and some important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that apply to this email. To read this
click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.