[Owasp-southafrica] Blackhats and Defcon

OWASP - South Africa owasp-southafrica at lists.owasp.org
Thu May 15 02:33:29 EDT 2008

Oooh, CanSecWest is the one I really want to go to.
But could also be due to the awesome skiing that happens afterwards.

Sorry, now back on topic..

Important Notice:

Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider,
registration number: NCRCP7.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Please note that there are terms and conditions and some important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that apply to this email. To read this
click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.