[Owasp-southafrica] Open Discussion

OWASP - South Africa owasp-southafrica at lists.owasp.org
Fri Apr 4 04:29:48 EDT 2008

I have a few which i've presented around the world and have often gone
down well, they are:

- Secure Development. How to integrate security into your current
development life-cycle
- Choosing the right security testing partner. What should they be
doing? What questions do you need to ask when choosing the right
consultancy?
- Assessing financial web applications

If anyone is interested in me talking on any of the above, feel free
to let me know

Daniel