[OWASP-SOCFramework-Project] Hello

Eduardo estevao eduardoeo.azevedo at owasp.org
Mon Oct 15 12:19:44 UTC 2018

Hi Duane,

Thank you for your interest.

Here are some resources about SOC Building and assessment, I believe also
fits the Project and could be used as guide lines/references

An excellent book called "Ten Strategies of a World-Class Cybersecurity
Operations Center" (
https://www.mitre.org/sites/default/files/publications/pr-13-1028-mitre-10-strategies-cyber-ops-center.pdf
)

An excellent work of Rob van OS in a master degree, there is a SOC
Maturity assessment cross related with NIST 800 and CIS items.
https://www.soc-cmm.com/
He's master degree final thesis
http://ltu.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A1033727&dswid=-4829

This is what I've now, but we probably should also  add a topic in the
project page to add references and build a library of documentation.