[Owasp-singapore] Vendors for OWASP Standards Testing

Andrew Chong andrewjw at singnet.com.sg
Thu Sep 9 23:10:44 EDT 2010

> Is there any preferred list of Vendors who can do the testing of Web applications as per OWASP standards in Singapore?
> If yes ,where can i find the list of such vendors.

I believe all the vendors in Singapore will tell you that they do follow the OWASP standards for application ethical hacking.

First of all, look for a reputable vendor. Second, request for their consultants' CV. Thirdly, test the consultant practical knowledge and methodology. Lastly, select the best consultants.

Regards,

Andrew Chong