[Owasp-singapore] Vendors for OWASP Standards Testing

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Tue Sep 7 22:21:04 EDT 2010

 Hi Kaushal,

I believe there are a number of our members working in consulting
organisations which can provide such services.

OWASP SG does not maintain such a list as we are vendor-neutral and do
not want to get involved in commercial interests.

Do you have a business need?

If yes, I will leave it to our members to contact you directly. :-)

Regards
Onn Chee