[Owasp-singapore] Cybersecurity bill gives DHS power to punish tech firms

Donald Ong donald.ong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 03:35:57 EST 2010

Yup, I agree with you. But to punish is very subjective. Some companies can
just argue through the security audits of why certain requirements cannot
put in place due to business concerns and needs.

What the minimum can done is to keep sensitive customer information
encrypted during transfer, yet the transfer might not be a secure channels
due to hidden code logic implementation. In conclusion, it's difficult to
judge and see the detail pictures sometimes.