[Owasp-singapore] Checking on Cyber-Ark Solutions

Andrew Chong andrewjw at singnet.com.sg
Thu Dec 9 14:06:15 EST 2010

Hi Daniel,

We are using Cyber-Ark for privilege accounts management.

A quick overview of what cyber-ark can do is:

1. Privilege account managements - Main function
2. Secure document vault for document access and sharing
3. APIs for applications and scripts to call for password retrieval. (remove hardcoding, properties file, ini file, etc risk).
4. Linux super user privilege access management, logging and auditing (a more powerful SUDO without the need for sudoers file)
5. Allows monitoring and video recording playback for activities

You will certainly require professional service to understand and to streamline the cyber-ark process into your working environment.

Regards,
Andrew Chong