[Owasp-singapore] Fuzzing - who knows how to do fuzzing and have done it before

Pishu.Mahtani at ASIA.ING.com Pishu.Mahtani at ASIA.ING.com
Mon Apr 5 04:31:29 EDT 2010

Hi Onn Chee,

1) Yes I have used Fuzzers.
2) Depends on what I'm fuzzing. Is it a protocol or is it an application? There are 2 type of fuzzers or techniques. The first being generational and the other being mutational. I stick to GPF most of the time but I occasionally use PROTOS-SIP for fuzzing those VoIP devices and SPIKE Proxy for those pesky Web-Apps... ;)

Regards
Pishu

-----Original Message-----
From: Wong Onn Chee [mailto:ocwong at usa.net]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:19 PM
To: Mahtani, Pishu
Cc: owasp-singapore at lists.owasp.org; security-77 at meetup.com
Subject: Re: [Owasp-singapore] Fuzzing - who knows how to do fuzzing and have done it before

Thanks for the prompt reply, Pishu.

Just to clarify.
My questions are:

1) Have you used fuzzing?
2) If yes, what are your preferred fuzzers? Why?

On 04/05/2010 03:59 PM, Pishu.Mahtani at ASIA.ING.com wrote:
> eneral Purpose Fuzzer

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet
email by anyone else is unauthorised.

contained in this Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in any applicable governing ING's terms of business or
client engagement letter.

Visit us at www.ing.com