[Owasp-singapore] Q: How to become an Application Security Expert?

Donald Ong donald.ong at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:59:24 EDT 2009

Hi Ruel,

Welcome to the OWASP chapter!

I agree with Stephen opinions.

You should treat this chapter as another place for you to learn more about security. There are many ways to secure a software or infrastructure, and really depends how you understand and approach it.

Security in IT is a broad topic, and you should start off the subject most interests you, and expand from there. It is quite difficult to be expert in every area, but its important for you to understand on the security nature you are dealing in.

Enjoy your learning with us. :)

Regards,
Donald