[Owasp-singapore] Q: How to become an Application Security Expert?

Stephen Craig Evans stephencraig.evans at gmail.com
Fri May 8 01:54:33 EDT 2009

Hi Ruel,

It depends on your background and where you want to go in
application/software security.

Here are 3 excellent appsec podcast series:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_PodCast
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/
http://www.imperva.com/resources/podcasts.asp

At the beginning of most of these podcasts (65+), the guest is asked
how they got started in software security.

Your question will be answered.

Stephen

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephencraigevans