[Owasp-singapore] Glitch spills UBS clients' info

spawn of soul calibur ruel555 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:19:28 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am very new to application security. My background is mostly SAP security. Im interested to know what could possibly the reason for this glitch? What could have been done to prevent this? And lastly, how to catch this glitch during testing? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Ruel Montallana