[Owasp-singapore] [security-77] Anyone having problem accessing http://www.uobgroup.com - UOB main page?

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Fri Jul 31 12:37:30 EDT 2009

It is 1 Aug 1235am and UOB web site is still not accessible......

Funny thing is that its TCP Port 80 is still accessible, so the web
service is still up and connectable.
That rules out Layer 4 DOS attacks.

Don't tell me my greatest fear has happened....that my good friend's,
RSnake's, slow..... tool is being used by hackers to DOS UOB Apache web
server.

Anyone who knows someone in UOB IS?

Seems like UOB may have won the infamous title of being the first
Singapore flagship organisation to suffer since the Korea and US DOS
attacks.

Man...IDA must start raising the importance of web security awareness in SG.
Too many ostriches here when it comes to web security. *sign*