[Owasp-singapore] New Meetup: A walkthrough of the recent(closed) security vulnerability in a SG govt web site
Wong Onn Chee
ocwong at usa.net
Tue Jul 14 10:40:32 EDT 2009
Announcing a new August Meetup for OWASP!
What: A walkthrough of the recent (closed) security vulnerability in a
SG govt web site
When: August 13, 2009 7:00 PM
Cairnhill Community Club
1 Anthony Road Room #03-05
In this meetup, the following items will be covered:
1) Step-by-step walkthrough of how the vulnerability was discovered.
- Learn how to be alert to spot future vulnerabilities. Be an extra pair
of eyes to keep Singapore secure.
2) Demonstration/illustration of potential exploits of the vulnerability
- Learn how the public may be affected by this vulnerability.
3) Analysis of the possible causes and suggested solutions
- Discuss how such vulnerability may arise and how one can prevent
Do note the identity of the SG govt site will continue to be hidden, so
no questions on the identity will be entertained.
The vulnerability had already been reported and closed by the relevant
Learn more here:
OWASP Singapore Chapter Lead
More information about the Owasp-singapore