[Owasp-singapore] [security-77] Does the DirectDraw vulnerability affect non-IE browser too?

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Sun Jul 12 05:37:57 EDT 2009

Thanks, Aung.

This incident further gives merit to the good  practice to use multiple
browsers. :-)

That's why I find corporates, who standardise on only 1 browser, look a
bit naive in terms of web security.

Just like one should not only have firewalls from a single vendor, one
should not only use web browser from a single vendor too.

But well, good advice tends to fall on deaf ears.

And many in Singapore have deaf ears. ;-)
LOL.

Cheers
Onn Chee