[Owasp-singapore] Interest in discussing about OWASP Top 10 2010 RC1?

Michael Boman michael.boman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:57:11 EST 2009

We had our discussion in the Swedish chapter yesterday, and we had
some opinions on how it could be made better. I won't go into details
what we discussed so you can go into a similar session with a clear
mind.

In my opinion you should meet up and discuss the OWASP Top 10 2010
RC1, it was very rewarding discussion.

Best regards
Michael Boman

--