[Owasp-singapore] Another IS job opportunity from my friend in a Taiwan wafer-fab giant
Wong Onn Chee
ocwong at usa.net
Tue Aug 25 21:55:57 EDT 2009
Seems like the job market is picking up....
Good news for all of us. :-)
This time round, there is a job position for a technical manager, project manager or senior manager (depending on your experience) in the IT Security Office in a Taiwan wafer-fab giant. Hence, you will be required to be located in lovely Taiwan.
Responsibility: (The role is responsible for one of below tasks)
1. Lead projects of critical information protection, high security design,
security operation center set-up, network/ computer forensics, identity and
access management, SOA security, Web security, and the other related IT
2. As an architect, design high availability and disaster recovery of IT
system, majority in the application level high availability design.
* MS or above in computer science or related disciplines.
* At lease 8-year experience in general IT.
* At lease 3-year experience in the related specialized field mentioned in
the responsibility (e.g. forensic, high availability application).
* Planning and organizational skills, as well as sound, independent
* Good command of oral and written English (Mandarin is preferred but not
* Certification in MCSE, CISSP, CISA a plus.
* Database knowledge with SQL Server and Oracle a plus.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to work in Taiwan, please drop me a note so that I can link you up with my friend.
Again, I am not a professional recruiter and not paid for sharing this job position.
I hope the group benefits from sharing of such job opportunities among fellow IS pros.
More information about the Owasp-singapore