[Owasp-singapore] Need advise on a solution to encrypt emails being sent from SAP and other systems

spawn of soul calibur ruel555 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:22:53 EDT 2009

Thank you all for those who gave recommendations. I will try to understand the options given to me and evaluate whats best in our situation. I really appreciate the kind responses.

Regards,
Ruel

From: ruel555 at hotmail.com
To: owasp-singapore at lists.owasp.org; security-77 at meetup.com
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:02:28 +0000
Subject: [Owasp-singapore] Need advise on a solution to encrypt emails being sent from SAP and other systems

Hi Security Gurus,

Our company has this problem of sending invoice (and other files) via email unencrypted. The files are coming from our core systems such as SAP, then sent through a relay and then to the recipient. In this scenario, we are unable to encrypt the email.

One option we are thinking is using gateway mail encryption. But is there any other better solution than this? Appreciate your advise/feedback. Thanks!

Regards,
Ruel

With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and  share your photos.