[Owasp-singapore] [Fwd: Confusing domain - www.posbank.com.sg]

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Mon Apr 13 02:44:34 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Got a call from SGNIC.
Frenky is right.

Their stand is unless DBS/POSB complains, they will register the domains
on a first-come-first-serve basis.

I further asked if a company other than OCBC register this domain -
www.ocbcbank.com.sg, will SGNIC allow.
The answer is yes.

Folks, not sure whether you agree with me, but something in my gut is
telling me that something is not right here.
Don't you agree?

Anyone from OCBC or DBS/POSB who cares to share your view?