[Owasp-singapore] ANNOUNCE: OWASP Asia Pacific Security Conference FEB 2008
jderry at owasp.org
Wed Jan 9 20:33:59 EST 2008
OWASP Asia Pacific & Australia 2008 Application Security Conference
February 27,28,29th 2008, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Join us at the 8th Application Security Conference for OWASP at the
Gold Coast Convention Centre in Queensland Australia.
The Conference offers a three day program including an initial day
of Application Security Awareness Training, and then two days of technical
and business presentations.
The Conference includes a number of leading Industry Experts in the
Application Security Field, including Mark Curphey (Microsoft Europe and
started OWASP way back), as well as published author Brian Chess and local
speakers including Jean Marie Abighanem, Matthew Hackling, Darren Skidmore
and Paul Theriault and many more.
Presentations include a diverse offering of Application Security Topics
from both a technical and business nature and include topics such as
- Secure Development Lifecycles
- Enterprise Testing Projects & Considerations
- Understanding Attack Vectors such as XSS, CSRF etc
- Security in a Web 2.0 World
- Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis
- PCI Security Standards for Application Security
- Hacking Techniques for the Web and Google
- Web Services and XML Security
- Flash based Malware Detection & Analysis
- Legal Risk & Compliance Issues with Application Security
Registrations are now open and can be completed online through the
OWASP web site.
EarlyBird Registrations are available to the 25th January 2008 to
save $50 off your registration costs.
Standard Conference Registration is $475.00 USD or OWASP Members $425.00 USD
Conference Training Day provided at $650.00 USD
The Conference fees include access to the presentations as well as day
and a Gala Dinner for the Conference Attendees.
Be sure to register today to secure place at the Leading Asia Pacific &
Application Security Conference.
More information about the Owasp-singapore