[Owasp-singapore] hello everyone?

Michael Boman michael.boman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:56:49 EDT 2007

I'd say we go for it. If we fill the room (8-9 ppl) it will be about
$5 a head per hour. It's certainly within my budget. How long do we
need the meeting room? I suggest we just use it for the presentation
itself and then we can do Q&A and BOF at the standard coffee tables,
what do you think? I can do my slot in 20 minutes, leaving the demos
to coffee section afterwards. Of course it only works if we are all
punctual.

/Mike

--
IT Security Researcher & Developer