[Owasp-singapore] hello everyone?

Rick Zhong rick.zhong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:26:29 EDT 2007

Hi guys
Nice to see all the replies and a lot of old friends in this list as well
...  How about next Tuesday (9 Oct) at Geek Terminal (
http://www.geekterminal.com) at 7:00pm?  Just make it a gathering to get to
know each other and see what can we do as a OWASP local chapter.

BTW  I am  working in Raffles area.. so  we can always meet for lunch  if
you guys are happened to be around the area.

regards,
Rick