[Owasp-singapore] hello everyone?

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Fri Oct 5 02:00:04 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Can I suggest  to catch up in the Raffles Place Park Coffee Club
restaurant on a weekday evening next week?

We have 25 recipients in the Singapore mailing list.
So if 25 of us are coming, we will need a much bigger space.

Cheers
Onn Chee

>>> http://codeshepherd.com/
>>> http://codeshepherd.blogspot.com/