[Owasp-singapore] hello everyone?

Deeþan Chakravarthy codeshepherd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 01:11:43 EDT 2007

Michael Boman wrote:
> Count me in too. What's the difference if one is a "security expert"
> or "professional"? And how would you define the two of them?

I was wondering if he is a hobbyist like me or paid professional .  I
should have stated it more clearly. Sorry about that.
Can we meet sometime this week end ? I'm ok with any time during week
ends and evenings during week days. Are you guys interested ?
I'm also give a talk on Web Security in Singapore Linux Meetup this
month and also at OSDC Australia.

http://www.cgpublisher.com/conferences/107/proposals/99/index_html   ==>
Abstract
http://www.codeshepherd.com/hackingtheweb/hackingtheweb.html   ==> half