[Owasp-singapore] OWASP Books

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Wed Nov 28 08:52:32 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-nynjmetro-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-nynjmetro-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Tom Brennan
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:42 PM
To: owasp-nynjmetro at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-nynjmetro] OWASP Books

GOT OWASP BOOKS?

Many of you have read the wiki used the OWASP published materials as
guides such as the Top 10 Guide, Testing Guide, CLASP for lifecyle and
many others

That may work for some of us g33ks however management likes to kill trees
(well not all of them right..) but like a hard copy printed book as a
"blueprint" of how something should be done or as a ref., or to give to a
employee and say "read this"

Well OWASP has done just that - all our books are now hardcopy published!

I am pleased to announce to the NYC Metro local chapter and shortly it
will be announced to the world of OWASP Books online - so order now before
the holiday rush ;)

Now you can get a professional bound book that you can give away to your
managers,developers,pen testers,audit department to help spread the word.

Online bookstore = http://stores.lulu.com/owasp

Shirts hats etc... http://www.cafepress.com/owasp

If you forget the links you can always go back to the wiki at
http://www.owasp.org to find them.

Dinis is also working on a buy a book, plant a tree program since we are
in a GREEN World ;)

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member OWASP Foundation Worldwide