[Owasp-secure-coding-practices] SCP and the draft "OWASP Cornucopia"

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Feb 1 13:41:35 UTC 2013

Interestingly this game has been mentioned in the updated PCISSC's
information supplement on PCI DSS E-commerce Guidelines released
yesterday. See 5.10.1:

   https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/pdfs/PCI_DSS_v2_eCommerce_Guidelines.pdf

By extension then, it references the OWASP Secure Coding Practices
Quick Reference Guide.

I'd like to extend the documentation on Cornucopia, and give guidance
on reduced card-decks if you are using a framework that can/could
provide certain security controls, probably referencing this excellent
document:

   OWASP Framework Security Matrix
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Framework_Security_Matrix

Colin