[Owasp-secure-coding-practices] Active Mailing List?

Keith Turpin keith.turpin at owasp.org
Tue May 29 21:21:57 UTC 2012

Yes the project and list are alive, but I got this email list setup right
after the last major rev, so there has been no active discussion. I am not
a good list manager apparently.

I have been actively presenting on the project ever since the version 2
release and working to get language translations in place. There is a
presentation for the project on the wiki.

I am planning to start work on a revision 3 this summer and then things
will pick up I am sure.

Keith

--
*