[Owasp-seattle] Meetup?

DDossett at bellevuewa.gov DDossett at bellevuewa.gov
Tue Sep 25 04:01:57 UTC 2012

Interested, but given my schedule right now would likely be part of the 50% no-show crowd.  Maybe later in October.

Doug

On Sep 24, 2012, at 8:58 PM, "Mark Curphey" <mark at curphey.com<mailto:mark at curphey.com>> wrote:

OK thats 3. Given 50% of those that RSVP don't show and a group of ten is probably minimum for it to be effective (if not casual beers might be in order), anyone else?

On Sep 24, 2012, at 8:48 PM, Mat Caughron <caughron at gmail.com<mailto:caughron at gmail.com>> wrote:

All:

How about some evening the first week of October?

A place that serves fresh beer would be nice.

Mat

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Peter Loron <peterl at standingwave.org<mailto:peterl at standingwave.org>> wrote:
I'm interested in downtown meetups for sure.

-Pete