[Owasp-seattle] Dec 14. OWASP meeting

Raymond Forbes rforbes at e-stalkers.net
Thu Dec 8 02:28:28 EST 2011

Hello everybody,

I am looking forward to the next meeting!  There are some updates that I wanted to share.  First, I wanted to make sure that everybody is aware of the change in venue.  We will be having the meeting at the Adobe offices in Fremont.  I have added the address to the meetup event as well.

Adobe Systems Inc
801 North 34th Street, Seattle, WA

And here is some information on parking I received from Adobe:

Adobe provides a small, no-pay parking lot for visitors arriving on site by car. The lot is located under the Aurora bridge, directly east of the Waterfront building.

When parking at Adobe, visitors must display a temporary parking permit from the rear view mirror of their vehicle. Guests can obtain the permit from Security when checking in with reception. The visitor must then return to his/her vehicle to hang the permit from the rear view mirror.

There's some pay parking under the Fremont Bridge, on the west side of the building.  The front door is on the northeast corner of the building.

Adobe also needs the names of everybody going 48 hours before the meeting.  I will be sending them what we have in the meetup.com event.   That means, make sure you are signed up!!  There is lots of room still, so definitely take a look at the event.

http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Open-Web-Application-Security-Project-OWASP-Chapter/events/37453002/

And finally, one last piece of great news, Dinis Cruz.  He will be presenting on the status of the O2 Platform project.  This is a very interesting OWASP project that I think many people could benefit from.  You can find information here, http://www.o2-platform.com/wiki/Main_Page

Look forward to seeing everybody!

-Raymond