[Owasp-scotland] Whappenin?

Éireann Leverett eleverettlists at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 6 04:37:17 EDT 2010

I will talk to some friends about a small room we can use, potentially 10
people? If we're larger than that these days then I don't think I have a
venue.

The VXWorks exploits are exactly what you should be expecting in this space.

Barnaby Jack's work interests me too, and I could probably persuade IOActive
back up to talk about it. Chances are it wouldn't be Barnaby himself, but we
can always ask. On a related note my CEO attended BH quietly this year. I
see it as a very good sign...

I think appsec would be great. I'd love some forensics too, especially light
weight beginner stuff.

So, is it out for beers then sometime in August until we have a proper talk
and venue lined up?

How does something on Aug 13th sound?

Éireann