[Owasp-scotland] Whappenin?

Rory McCune rorym at nmrconsult.net
Mon Aug 2 14:11:03 EDT 2010

Hey Éireann,

Well don't know about everyone else, but I didn't make it through to
Blackhat/Defcon this time.  Thought there was a couple of very interesting
pieces that came out from it though (barnaby Jacks work on ATM machines was
cool and H D Moores VXworks exploits could be interesting in the embedded
space).

A meet-up would be good, just beer or talks + beer...  My availabilities not
great this month + the fringe is on so tourist central! , but I'd definately
be up for something at the start of September, if that works for people...

A couple of questions for the group

 - Could anyone on list offer up a venue, central Edinburgh preferably?

 - Anyone got any specific talks they'd like to do/hear?  If possible I'd
quite like to do something around the application security, as it's been a
while since we did one on that...

Cheers

Rory