[Owasp-scotland] Fwd: IET Innovation Awards: Enter Today! Closing date 31 July 2009

OWASP Scotland owasp-scotland at lists.owasp.org
Tue Jul 28 11:29:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

The IET Innovation Awards are organised by the Institute of
Engineering and Technology, here in the UK and aim to give your work
(in this case OWASP's work in the UK:) the chance to be recognised and
celebrated as a product, technology or process that is shaping our
world!

Part of the submission we filed last year was JBroFuzz as an OWASP
tool within the security category (there are over 15 categories). We
are attempting to make a more solid submission this year, with regards
to what the chapters in the UK are doing, as well as include a generic
tool and document listing.

So this year, as part of our submission, we are aiming to show some or
most of the material that OWASP generates in the UK.

Now the bad news is that we have left it to the last week of the
submission before requesting your input (actually 2 days, 7 hours)!

So please, if you have material that can be included in our OWASP UK
submission to the IET come forward and email me off the list, before
the submission deadline. Remember this information will be reviewed
and assessed from an engineering perspective, so please try to make it
as consise as possible. Technical is also welcome.

At this stage, a short email of what you are doing for OWASP (whether
its tool work, chapter work, documents, etc.) would more than likely
increase our chance of winning if we include it in our submission.

Many Thanks,

Yiannis