[Owasp-santa_barbara] OWASP Santa Barbara Relaunch Event!

Martín Villalba martin.villalba at owasp.org
Wed Dec 12 07:18:23 UTC 2018

Hey everyone! Just wanted to thank you all for coming and making this small
relaunch event a success. It was great hanging out with you all and sharing
some good discussions.

Slides from relaunch event (look in the Past OWASP Meetings section):
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Santa_Barbara#tab=Meetings

Remember we have AppSec California <https://appseccalifornia.org> in late
January and our own SB-CTF <https://www.meetup.com/SB-CTF/> event early
February. We'll have a nice group cruising to Santa Monica for the
conference so don't hesitate to contact us to join the SB crew in this fun
trip.

Cheers,
Martín.
OWASP SB Chapter Leader