[Owasp-sanfran] Websphere Audit Program Update

Robert.L.Grill at wellsfargo.com Robert.L.Grill at wellsfargo.com
Tue Sep 14 14:22:39 EDT 2004

All,

I am still working on the Websphere audit program.  Basically it will
outline how to exploit or check the configuration to address all of the
stuff in this article.  It will be based on a configuration file review
without looking at the admin GUI.  Websphere is very complex.
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0406_botzum/0406
_botzum.html
<http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0406_botzum/040
6_botzum.html>     Should be ready for the teams review in about 2 weeks.

Bob
Wells Fargo Audit Services
415 396-2919
Cell 415 297-9611

Wells Fargo Confidential
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.