[Owasp-sanfran] 10/8 Websphere Audit Program Update

Robert.L.Grill at wellsfargo.com Robert.L.Grill at wellsfargo.com
Fri Oct 8 13:58:39 EDT 2004

All,

I have a draft of the Websphere Audit program and a presentation I did
at the SF Fall ISACA conference on the technology.  Please email me if
you would like to participate in the project to review the draft.  The
next steps will be a meeting on finalizing the draft (probably in
December) and then submission to Mark for inclusion in the OWASP Testing
Guide.

Mark Curphey gave an excellent presentation at the San Francisco ISACA
Fall Conference, SF ISACA is a volunteer non profit organization.
Thanks to Mark for supporting the cause, he came all the way out to CA
from Boston on his own dime.

Best Regards,

Robert L. Grill (Bob)
IT Audit Team Leader
MBA, CISSP, CISA, SSCP, GSEC, CRP, CCNA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFW, GCUX
Wells Fargo Audit Services
415 396-2919
Cell 415 297-9611

.