[Owasp-sanantonio] Call for Speakers
matt.valdes at owasp.org
Tue May 12 20:46:05 UTC 2015
We hope you were able to take advantage of the free passes that the kind
folks at Innotech graciously provided last month.
As we reach May's half-way mark, we wanted to extend a call for members on
the list who would like to speak at a chapter meeting, or know of someone
who might want to speak. Chapter meetings typically last about an hour, so
the length can be from 30-45 minutes and take the form of:
- A presentation (team or individual)
- A panel discussion
- A hands-on lab
The topic could include any of the following.
- Threats/Countermeasures (malware, social or reverse engineering, etc.)
- Secure Development (conceptual or specific language)
- Tools (encryption, scanners, methodologies, etc.)
- Incident Response (management, preventions, detection, recovery, etc.)
It would even help to know what specific topics you'd be interested in
Our hope is to get a good queue of folks lined up to present and you all
can help make that happen.
Feel free to reply to all, or directly to me.
Thanks for all your help!
OWASP San Antonio Chapter Co-leader
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-sanantonio