[Owasp-sanantonio] OWASP / BSides San Antonio - Developer security training

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Tue Apr 9 12:39:46 UTC 2013

I had a couple of questions from folks and wanted to pass along some more
info:

-The training mini-courses are the same day as the rest of the Bsides San
Antonio event. It is basically another track folks can attend.

-If you already have a ticket to Bsides San Antonio you do not need
another one to attend the training. Just come on by. The original Bsides
event had filled up so the access code is a way for us to open up some new
slots based on the availability of the new training track.

Thanks,

Dan