[Owasp-sanantonio] Network Security Specialist Opportunity
Rogers, Thomas (US - San Antonio)
trogers at deloitte.com
Wed May 12 21:42:03 EDT 2010
Deloitte is looking for a solid security specialist to join our Technical Risk practice to support our San Antonio Office. Please feel free to forward resumes to the contact information below.
We are seeking the best Public Sector (Federal) industry information security talent to join our Technology Risk Security & Privacy (S&P) service area for our Washington DC based Federal practice.
Deloitte's Enterprise Risk offers services and capabilities to clients in Technology Risk, Business Risk and Accounting, Valuation and Analytics service areas. The Technology Risk ("TR") service area is comprised of professionals with a broad range of information technology and management consulting skills in the areas of Technology Risk and Compliance, Security and Privacy. The S&P service/solutions include:
* Security & Privacy Strategy and Management
* Security & Privacy Technology Integration
S&P Strategy and Management services help clients develop and implement enterprise strategies and programs for managing information and technology risks. We use proven, standards-based methodologies and frameworks, coupled with deep industry knowledge and experience to deliver practical, sustainable management advice, and efficient and effective operational solutions.
S&P Strategy and Management services focus on developing management strategies, technical and operational architectures; implementing management programs relating to enterprise security and privacy; identity and access management; data protection and data leakage prevention; operational and information technology resilience; technology infrastructure protection; compliance with security and data privacy laws and regulations as well as internal control requirements. Our professionals engage in delivery activities such as: current state assessments, gap analyses, strategic planning.
S&P Technology Integration services focus on the following: identity and access management solutions for vendor products such as Oracle, Sun, IBM, CA, Novell, etc.; integration of identity management systems; automated controls & continuous monitoring technologies (SAP GRC, ORACLE GRC, Approva, etc.); security, internal controls and data implementation for ERP applications (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards, etc.); content management solutions such as Vontu; data loss prevention, security event management and enterprise encryption solutions such as those offered by RSA; strong authentication solutions such as smartcards and biometrics; and proprietary technology risk and compliance solutions such as Risk Catalog. Our professionals engage in the following activities: software selection, technical design and architecture, database design, programming, application configuration, data analysis and cleansing, system and user acceptance testing, etc.
* 5+ years of program management, business development, capture management, and proposal writing experience are required
* Ability to manage a team of 10-20 information security consultants
* 10+ years of experience in either information assurance, information security, technical analysis, or a combination thereof
* 5+ years of DoD infosec/IA/risk management experience in a team-lead or supervisory role
* 3+ years of experience in certification and accreditation (C&A), specifically DITSCAP/DIACAP-related
* CISSP required
* Bachelors Degree
* Previous consulting or Big 4 experience
* Ability to work with multiple teams - e.g., vendors, clients, other Deloitte functions, segments and service lines.
* Exceptional communication skills
* Excellent technical writing skills and attention to detail
* Self-starter. Ability to perform quality assurance and create first-class client deliverables with little or no supervision.
* Skilled in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project.
* Experience applying the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) from PMI to client projects
* Experience interfacing with and briefing executives
* Ability to actively lead and manage project update briefings, working sessions and stakeholder meetings
* Strong analytical/assessment capability (e.g., conducting gap analyses, risk assessments)
San Antonio Defense Account Lead
Deloitte Consulting LLP
14100 San Pedro Ave, Suite 700, San Antonio TX 78232
Tel/Direct: +1 210 507 4072|Mobile: +1 860 983 4712|Fax +1 866 464 9828
trogers at deloitte.com|www.deloitte.com<mailto:trogers at deloitte.com|www.deloitte.com>
*Please note new Phone and Fax Numbers!
Please consider the environment before printing
[cid:image001.gif at 01CAF213.943656D0]
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a Swiss Verein, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about<http://www.deloitte.com/about> for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about<http://www.deloitte.com/us/about> for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. [v.I.1]
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4313 bytes
Url : https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-sanantonio/attachments/20100512/73139490/attachment-0001.gif
More information about the Owasp-sanantonio