[Owasp-sanantonio] FW: [Owasp-austin] First Round of Speaker Acceptances Announced for LASCON

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Fri Aug 27 04:12:10 EDT 2010

OWASP San Antonio folks:

See below for some info on LASCON in Austin this October.

We have some $$ that have accrued in the OWASP San Antonio coffers - mostly from Denim Group and Digital Defense sponsorships.  Would you all be interested in chartering a bus to bring San Antonio folks up to LASCON?  Please discuss.

Thanks,

Dan