[Owasp-sanantonio] FW: [Owasp-nynjmetro] OWASP Books

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Wed Nov 28 06:28:52 EST 2007

All:

Many of the materials on the OWASP Wiki are now available in
actual-printed-book form.  See the message below.

Also I will shortly be sending out an email about new benefits of
becoming an OWASP member <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership>
These have been beefed up and I had the opportunity to meet with Dinis
and other OWASP leaders at the San Jose conference to talk about this.
More info to come.

Thanks,

Dan