[Owasp-saudi] OWASP Saudi Arabia 2015 Kick-off meeting

AbdulAziz Al-Wohaib aziz.awb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:33:55 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 7:55 PM, Mohannad Shahat <mohannad.shahat at owasp.org>
wrote:

> Salam Alikum,,, Dear all,
>
> My name is Muhanad Shahat, Saudi chapter co-leader.

Wa Alaikum Assalam,
Thank you for your email Muhanad! My name is Abdulaziz Al Wohaib, a new
member on the list.
.

> Right to the point, I am writing to brainstorm ideas to get the chapter
> moving and energized. Since many of us are in different locations within
> Saudi Arabia and obviously face-to-face meeting will be very difficult to
> conduct. I was thinking to kick-off an initial meeting session online to
> hear from you, get to know each other, and plan 2015 activities.
>
> I'm really excited about arranging such meeting. If you want it online, I
can think of Google Hangouts or Skype to be good options to meet on.

> Please propose time within March that we could meet and network.

I don't want to propose a certain date but I think a midweek day should be
good. I personally prefer it to be around 8 pm.

Can I know more about the kind of activities that we might be having?

Thanks,
Abdulaziz Al Wohaib