[Owasp-royalholloway] OWASP Membership Drive ends June 10, 2013

Justin Clarke justin.clarke at owasp.org
Fri Jun 7 13:52:43 UTC 2013

Forwarding on behalf of Kelly Santalucia:

Just a reminder that the OWASP Membership Drive will end this Monday, June 10, 2013.  Make sure you renew or join before then so you will be entered into a drawing for one of the following prizes:

> 2 OWASP Lifetime Memberships
> 2 Full Conference Passes for OWASP AppSec Research, August 22-23, 2013 in Hamburg Germany
> 2 Full Conference Passes for OWASP AppSec USA, November 20-21, 2013 in New York City
> 4 Full Conference (Briefing Passes) to Black Hat USA 2013
> EC Council - Rocket City Takedown Con, July 15-16, 2013, Huntsville Alabama
> 1 training class of the attendee choice + 1 full conference pass
> 2 full conference passes
> EC Council - Hacker Halted 2013 Angels vs. Demons, September 19-21, 2013 in Atlanta Georgia
> 1 training class of the attendee choice + 1 full conference pass
> 2 full conference passes
> 2 Full Conference Passes for (ISC)2 Secure Asia, Philippines - August 8-9, 2013
> 2 Full Conference Passes for (ISC)2 Security Congress, Sept 24-27, 2013 in Chicago Illinois
> 2 Full Conference Passes for (ISC)2 Secure Brazil
More information about our  membership drive can be found here
http://owasp.com/index.php/Summer_2013_Membership_Drive

NEW to OWASP Membership is the addition of our 2 new Individual Membership options:  purchase a two year membership for $95/USD or a lifetime membership for $500/USD.  Lifetime members not only are entitled to all the regular benefits of individual membership but will also receive a metal membership card to thank you for your contribution.

Ready to become a member or renew your membership?  Click here

Thank you for your support of the OWASP Foundation and please contact us at any time with questions:
http://owasp4.owasp.org/contactus.html

--
Kelly Santalucia
Membership and Business Liaison