[Owasp-royalholloway] Events this week - discounted access for OWASP community

Justin Clarke justin.clarke at owasp.org
Wed Sep 5 14:54:50 UTC 2012

All,

A couple of events that ISSA is running this week, which you can attend at an OWASP discount if you're interested :-

- for the "Future Shock, Tackling Tomorrows Threats Today!" evening event (tomorrow), please register as an ISC2 Member if the OWASP option hasn't yet appeared.
- for the "21st Century Chinese Cyber Warfare - ISSA-UK Security Workshop" full day workshop (Friday) register as an ISSA Member if the OWASP option hasn't yet appeared.

Best regards

Justin

Begin forwarded message: