[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] Fwd: [ISG-Alumni] FW: 11th June David Lacey and Jim Manico in central london

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Jun 18 23:24:27 UTC 2012

Paco,

When Fred Piper supported me in starting the OWASP-RHUL chapter, it was
supposed to have been a join chapter of the (ISC)2 and OWASP. I hope that
you will help me make that a reality.

I have added you to the OWASP-RHUL list. You may post here at this chapter
as you see fit.  I do not speak for Royal Holloway, nor all of OWASP, but
Royal Holloway certainly embraces the (ISC)2; and as an alumni of the ISG,
so do I. Similarly, at my chapter of OWASP-RHUL you and the (ISC)2 are
always welcome.

When it comes to security education I do believe we all have something to
contribute to the problem. I personally would welcome the opportunity to
have you  and members of the (ISC)2 speak to the students at the OWASP-RHUL
chapter, and we would most definitely welcome the participation of (ISC)2
and its associates here.

Cheers,

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*