[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] Fwd: [ISG-Alumni] FW: 11th June David Lacey and Jim Manico in central london

Paco Hope Paco at cigital.com
Mon Jun 18 18:58:56 UTC 2012

 The (ISC)2 London chapter doesn't exist yet. It has never met. That would explain why you have never been invited. we are in the process of forming and petitioning for formal recognition.

Any (ISC)2 members who are on this list, but aren't getting info on the formation of the London chapter through other means can either join the (ISC)2 London Chapter group on LinkedIn or contact me off-list.

Cheers,
Paco

On Jun 18, 2012, at 19:31, "Tobias