[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] Fwd: [ISG-Alumni] FW: 11th June David Lacey and Jim Manico in central london (BCS) 1830 -2030

Tobias Gondrom tobias.gondrom at gondrom.org
Mon Jun 18 18:23:18 UTC 2012

Christian,

thanks for the explanation.
As member of the OWASP Global Industry Committee, I'll look into our
liaison with ISC2.

But whether an individual OWASP chapter (e.g. UK/London) would want to
forward some ISC2 invitations, is in my view totally up to whether the
content matches our OWASP policies for cross posting (i.e. no promotions
and is relevant for OWASP members) and at the discretion of the chapter
lead.

I also hold a CSSLP, but never got any invitations to ISC2 chapter
events in London. (though some conference from time to time). And last
but not least, to my knowledge CSSLP does refer to OWASP Top-10 in the
CBK. ;-)

Cheers, Tobias