[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] Fwd: [ISG-Alumni] FW: 11th June David Lacey and Jim Manico in central london (BCS) 1830 -2030

Tobias Gondrom tobias.gondrom at gondrom.org
Wed Jun 6 08:24:32 UTC 2012

Jim,

I can not see any concerns on "muscling in on ISC2 territory", speaking
as OWASP and ISC2 member, though of course I am not an ISC2 official. In
my view actually OWASP and ISC2 have worked well together in the past
and in fact complement each other very very nicely.

If you receive such kind of feedback from ISC2, please write to me in
private and I will try to check back with the people about their
concerns, acting in my roles as one of the London OWASP chapter board
guys and part of the OWASP GIC.

Aloha and a warm welcome to London,

Tobias