[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] Fwd: [ISG-Alumni] FW: 11th June David Lacey and Jim Manico in central london (BCS) 1830 -2030

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jun 5 23:28:06 UTC 2012

Some folks from asked me to step away from giving a talk in London. They
felt I was muscling in on ISC^2 territory.

Gents, my intention is to give a vendor-neutral talk on web app secure
coding.

I'm happy to or not to give a talk, the last thing I want to do is piss
anyone off.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico

On Jun 5, 2012, at 4:16 PM, Christian Heinrich <
christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au> wrote:

Dennis,

Jim is the Chair of
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Connections_Committee#Committee_Membersand
further information is listed at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Jmanico

That stated, he was nominated for the OWASP Board but decided to pull out
before the election to focus on the Connections Committee.  I hope that he
stands as a candidate for the next OWASP Board election since he shares our
concern and has identified several issues related to governance (of lack
thereof) of the OWASP Board e.g.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2012-March/010800.html,
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/committees-chairs/2011-September/000573.html,
etc